Affiliate marketing is one of the most important factors for advertisers looking to drive actions and diversify their revenue stream. Roughly 16% volume of all transactions in global e-commerce can be attributed to an affiliate marketing strategy.
Implementing an affiliate campaign ahead of Q4 gives merchants the opportunity to not only convert more sales, ultimately driving revenue, but also to acquire new customers getting a head start on holiday shopping.
How to increase your brand awareness for Q4?
- Diversify Publisher Base: Peak season presents advertisers with the unique opportunity to acquire new customers who reached their site by doing holiday shopping for friends & family or are simply looking for the greatest deal. Partnering with different types of affiliates allow merchants to tap into untouched audiences.
- Brand to Brand Partnerships: Consider exploring a brand to brand partnership with other ShareASale merchants. B2B relationships increase customer loyalty, aids in affiliate diversity and overall promotes program growth.
How to improve conversion rates during Q4?
- Bonus Incentives: Creating bonus incentives will encourage affiliates to convert more sales during this season. Consider rewarding your affiliates for their performance using Commission Rules to offer commission increases, tiered commission structures, and more.
- Strategic Partnerships: Consider partnering with one of our available third-party tools or strategic partners. Technology partners offer metric driven solutions to improve key KPIs such as conversion rate, new customers, etc.
How to drive sales and revenue during Q4?
- Offers: Utilize the Creatives section of the ShareASale UI to upload offers and promotions as far in advance as possible. Be sure to communicate these promotions to your affiliates using the Newsletter tool. Ensure your offers are competitive and compelling and in line with Q4 Key Dates.
- Communication: Send Newsletters to announce any holiday promotions, new brand assets for the Q4 season, commission increases/strategies. Follow up your key sales & dates with your top affiliates to ensure they receive the correct information from the brand, and to open the conversation for any further optimization strategies.
- Review Past Performance: Utilize your program's past performance as a guide for your peak season strategy. Review top affiliates and top performing promotions utilizing the Affiliate Timespan Report.
With Q4 being the busiest season for merchants, it is crucial to prepare accordingly to ensure you are making the most out of this quarter. Leveraging your marketing strategy during the holiday season opens up an opportunity to gain new sales, reach existing and new customers, and enhance your brand awareness.